|  Apply for Registration  |  Search  |  Public Register   |   
Psychotherapist Log In Area
Public Register
Psychotherapist Standards and Position Statements
For the Public
For Psychotherapists
  Holding Yourself Out To Be a Psychotherapist
  Annual Practising Certificates
  Psychotherapy Student or Trainee
  Apply for Certificate of Good Standing
  The Role of the Employer
Registration Information
Overseas Registration Enquiries
Returning to practice
Interim Psychotherapist Scope of Practice
Conditions on practitioners' scopes of practice
Recertification and Audit
How to renew your Annual Practising Certificate
Contact Us
Vulnerable Children Act 2014
Board Policies
Site Map

Changing your name or address

If you have changed your address use your log on to make that change online.

If you have changed your name you will need to supply the Board with the supporting certified evidence. Any change of name needs to be notified within one month.

You cannot alter a name on the Register without formal evidence of a legal name change. If you have changed your name please send the Board a certified copy of your marriage certificate, deed poll, or statutory declaration with your request. A photocopy of any document must be certified as a true copy by a Justice of the Peace or Solicitor.

Printing Receipts

Practitioners can view and print payment receipts by logging into their personal details.
Log In

You will need your email address and password.

 18 Feb 2019, 4:42pm

  New live site