|  Apply for Registration  |  Search  |  Public Register   |   
Log In Area
Public Register
For the Public
Psychotherapist Standards and Position Statements
Conditions on practitioners' scopes of practice
For Psychotherapists - Registration Information
For Psychotherapists
  Holding Yourself Out To Be a Psychotherapist
  Annual Practising Certificates
  Psychotherapy Student or Trainee
  Returning to practice
  Apply for Certificate of Good Standing
  The Role of the Employer
Interim Psychotherapist Scope of Practice
Recertification and Audit
How to renew your Annual Practising Certificate
Contact Us
Vulnerable Children Act 2014
Site Map
Board Policies

Clinical supervision can be provided by either:

1. A registered psychotherapist with a current APC; or

2. A health practitioner registered under the HPCAA with a current APC, approved by the Board as having sufficient psychotherapy training, knowledge, skills and professional development. To be approved by the Board you must complete the following form and return it to the Registrar.

How to seeking supervisor approval
Please forwarded the completed form (click here) and a current CV to the Board's Registrar.

Click here here to read the full policy statement.